counter on blogger
Monday, May 2, 2016
Happy Celiac Awareness Month
I am one day late kicking off the 2016 Celiac Awareness Month because I was in a non-stop weekend of celiac and Gluten-Free Fun! I had the pleasure of both attending and presenting at the Celiac Disease Foundation National Conference and Expo in Pasadena, CA this weekend. I have so much to report back on including all of the yummy gluten-free food I discovered, the scientific research and information I learned, and more importantly all of the wonderful people I met. I have always blogged about how the supportive celiac people are more important to me than the food and this conference reinforced how important community is to living with celiac. More to come but in the meantime...


HAPPY CELIAC AWARENESS MONTH!!!


Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer