counter on blogger
Monday, July 28, 2014
So Delicious is Um, Well, So Delicious
One of the perks of being a gluten-free blogger is being sent gluten-free samples from time to time. Recently, I got a mystery white box sent to my office. When I opened the box, there were gloves inside. I was so excited to realize these gloves were to handle the dry ice that was surrounding five pints of So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Desserts.


I was excited about all of these free samples, but I was most excited about the Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Cookie Dough dessert. COOKIE DOUGH!!! As you know, I am a lifelong celiac. There are many foods that I've never eaten in my life. Cookie Dough ice cream is one of these foods. The other flavor I was excited about was Cookies 'N Cream. 


While you can taste a faint coconut flavor in some of these desserts, it wasn't overpowering. This was especially important to me since I am not really a coconut fan. The coconut milk adds a creaminess to these desserts that was really delicious. 

Another favorite of mine were the Coconut Milk Fudge Bars. These were so creamy and I didn't feel guilty about eating them since there was no added sugar. To be honest, with the creamy fudgey flavor, you didn't need it.



I am going to pull a pun here and say these were SO DELICIOUS. I love that there are dairy-free options on the market that don't taste gross. These are the opposite. I would definitely be these again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a yummy dessert.

Thanks So Delicious! 





Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer