counter on blogger
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Gluten-Free Globetrotter on Instagram

I joined Instagram! I know I am very late to the Instagram game here but I was trying to avoid it. I finally decided to finally combine my love of social media and photography and started using the app that has been on my phone forever. I was resistant to Twitter at first too but now find it to be an excellent tool. I am sure Instagram will be the same.

On my page, I will share pictures of my gluten-free travels near and far, my Celiac friends, and especially food. Lots and lots of gluten-free food!

You can find me at under my Gluten-Free Globetrotter blog name on Instagram: http://instagram.com/glutenfreeglobetrotter

See you there! 


Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer