PIRATES at METS
1 in 100 Americans have Celiac, but 95% don't know they have the disease. Join the Mets on May 26 as we raise awareness while benefitting the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University. R.O.C.K. Long Island, who offer free support to parents, families and friends of kids on the gluten-free diet for any reason, will be on hand to provide important information on this often undetected illness.
• Come early and enjoy a private pre-game event in the Bullpen Plaza for Celiac Disease supporters. SNYs Kevin Burkhardt will be in attendance along with Mr. Met and current Mets players!
• Enjoy expanded gluten-free options in concessions adjacent to your seats.
• Sit together with family, friends, and fellow supporters of R.O.C.K. Long Island in reserved seating (with this offer in advance of the game) which includes access to the exclusive Caesars Club.
• The New York Mets will donate a portion of each ticket sold, through this advance offer to the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University.
• The first 250 purchasers will receive a Limited Edition Celiac Disease Awareness Bracelet.
Buy your tickets here:
Caesars Box Ticket: $44
Caesars Box Ticket with $18 of food/beverage/merchandise credits: $59
Caesars Box Ticket with $30 of food/beverage/merchandise credits: $69