counter on blogger
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Happy 7th Anniversary Gluten-Free Fun
WOW. Seven years of Gluten-Free Fun!! Where has the time gone?? 

Gluten-Free Fun 7th Anniversary
(gluten-free cupcake, of course!)


Today, Gluten-Free Fun turns seven years old. Seven years is practically ancient in the blogging world. When I started this blog seven years ago, I never could have imagined that it would still be around today. This blog has become a direct lifeline to an amazing gluten-free and Celiac community. Through the blog, I have met some really amazing people and tried some delicious gluten-free food. I've continued to travel the world since launching this blog and have NEVER let living with Celiac Disease get in my way. I'm still excited about writing this blog, reaching out to the gluten-free community, and sharing my three decades of Celiac experience with the world.

Here are some fun Gluten-Free Fun facts as I celebrate 7 years of writing this blog!

Happy Gluten-Free Fun Anniversary to me!!


Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Tabitha said...

Wow 7 years of blogging congratulations and thank you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer