counter on blogger
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Gluten & Allergen Free Expo Coming Soon to New Jersey


On Saturday, September 7 and Sunday, September 8, the Gluten and Allergen Free Expo is coming to the Meadowlands Convention Center in Secaucus, New Jersey. This is going to be a HUGE event for the tri-state area and I am excited to be attending as a blogger and leader of the NYC Celiac Meetup group. While these events tend to be very crowded, it is always an exciting experience to walk through a showroom floor and know you can eat EVERYTHING on the tables. I also love seeing old blogger friends and meeting new ones. I will be at the expo on Saturday wearing my GF alphabet shirt and a Meetup button, so please stop me and say hello. 

Here are more details about the event from the NYC Celiac Meetup website:


Gluten & Allergen Free Expo: Meadowlands
Sat, Sep 7 2013, 9:00a.m. - Sun, Sep 8 2013, 4:00p.m.

Meadowlands Expo Center
355 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094


GIVEAWAY ALERT: Want to win two free tickets to this weekend's event? Here are the requirements:
  1. Leave a comment below with your email address (Mandatory)
  2. Follow GFAF Expo on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gfafexpo (Complete this or #3 or #4)
  3. Like GFAF Expo on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gfafexpo (Complete this or #2 or #4)
  4. Let your family and friends know that the GFAF Expo is coming to Secausus, NJ: http://www.gfafexpo.com/locations/secaucus (Complete this or #2 or #3)
I will pick a winner on Thursday at 12pm EST. 


Labels: , , , ,



5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My birthday is coming up and this would be the BEST present ever. Me and my 8 yr old son are Gluten Free and I'm always trying to find new fun and yummy foods for him to bring to school. PLEASE pick me!!! --leigh

leigh6899@yahoo.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would really like to go, thanks for the chance! mkonigsb@gmail.com

Blogger Katiesheadesign said...

I am thrilled to have all#GF products at my disposal all at the same time and location!!

KatieSheaDesign@gmail.com

on Twitter: @KatieSheaDesign

on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/katiesheadesign

Blogger ljscils598f08 said...

I would LOVE to go! Thanks for the opportunity!

ljjredbutterfly@yahoo.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...

katrnc@gmail.com

Thanks!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer