counter on blogger
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Gluten-Free Help Wanted in NYC
I was sent this intriguing email the other day from a television producer. I asked a lot of questions but was asked to post this email as is. While this is far from blind item, because it isn't everyday that a celebrity opens a gluten-free bakery in NYC, but the words "reality tv", "gluten-free", and "new show" immediately jumped into my brain. I do not have any more details than this and really I am just guessing what is coming, so please contact producer Sarah if you have any questions or if you are interested in employment at the new not-so-top secret gluten-free bakery 

Hi,
I am a TV producer who is currently working on a pilot with a well known celebrity who was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Since this life changing event she has decided to open a gluten free bakery in NYC. She is currently looking for employees. Skills can vary but most important is that they share her passion for changing the way celiac's think about food and wanting gluten free food to become accessible and healthy. If you are interested in employment please send an e-mail to thebakingqueen2013@gmail.com 
Please note that you may be asked to be on camera. 
Thanks!! 
Sarah

After putting together this post, I also found this post on Craigslist. Yep, my reality tv suspicions are pretty much confirmed.  Let's place bets on which channel this will be on. Cooking Channel makes most sense, but I wonder if this if a gluten-free bakery is "quirky" enough to be on TLC?! ha!

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor Miller said...

This is so awesome! If I lived in NYC I would definitely apply and hope for a shot at it. Best of luck to you and anyone else that gets involved. I think this opportunity is amazing! You have no idea how jealous I am..

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer