counter on blogger
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
GF Hurricane Relief: Three Dogs Bakery (Westchester County)
This is my first confirmed Westchester donation location! Thank you to Karen Miller of Three Dogs Bakery for turning her gluten-free bakery into a donation site. Drop off your donations and buy some yummy gluten-free baked goods


Hello All! 
I hope this email finds you well. The bakery has power and is open.
Hurricane Sandy has shaken all of us, for sure. For me, it has certainly put things in perspective. Losing power for a week or more is nothing when others lost their homes. That is why I would like to do what I can to help.  
It has been brought to my attention by Erin Smith of the NYC Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Meet-up Group that the shelters in Long Island and NJ are in need of gluten-free food. I always have a box here for donations of gluten-free food but we need more than that. The shelters said they want to be sure they have enough to be able to advertise it. Otherwise people will come and it'll be all gone.  
Please come to the bakery and drop off some non-perishable, unopened, gluten-free food. Whether it's something in your house or something you pick up the next time you are at the store. We will be taking donations all this week. I will load it all up and take it down to the food banks that need it.  
Thanks!
Karen

Three Dogs Bakery 
510 North State Road 
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer