counter on blogger
Thursday, September 27, 2012
2012 WEGO Health Activist Awards
As you all know, I am the lead organizer of the NYC Celiac Disease Meetup group. I put a lot of effort into this group each and every month and I am proud of the work I do for the Meetup. I feel like this is the gluten-free community I longed for while growing up. Our group has now grown to almost 1,600 members and I have more than 200 events under my belt!

Last year, I was beyond flattered to be nominated for a WEGO Health "Offline Crusader" award for my work with the NYC Celiac Disease Meetup group. These awards are for "Health Activists [that] inspire us every day with their commitment to online health communities. The Health Activist Awards honor the leaders who made a real difference in how we think about healthcare and living well in 2012.

It is that time of year again to nominate your Health Activists for 2012. While I would love to be nominated again (hint, hint), I also think there are some amazing people out there that deserve some of these awards.

Visit the WEGO Health Activist Awards page for a full rundown of categories for awards and to place your nominations todsya.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rosalie said...

Hi Erin,
I totally agree with you. You are doing a great job pulling everything together.
ipiit, the food ambassador endorses you any time and our team have our fingers crossed for you, a true health activist.
Good Luck
/Rosalie
@ ipiit, the food ambassador

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer