counter on blogger
Thursday, February 9, 2012
It's National (GF) Bagel Day

When Celiac New Yorkers are told they need to be gluten-free, without a doubt the things I hear them complain about missing most are bagels. New Yorkers and bagels are like fish and water, they just go together. Although I have been Celiac for almost my entire life, I did cheat when I was WAAAAYYY younger and tried some real Long Island bagels. They're good, but they also made me really sick.

Fast forward 30 years and let's talk gluten-free bagels...

One of my favorite gluten-free bagels on the market is from Joan's GF Great Bakes. Today, February 9, is National Bagel Day. In honor of this day, why don't you buy yourself some gluten-free bagels from my friend Joan?? Pop her Everything Bagels in the over for 20 minutes and you have some gluten-free deliciousness at your fingertips.

You can currently find Joan's GF Great Bakes at stores in CT, IL, MA, NJ, NY, OH, and PA. You can also order online at www.gfgreatbakes.com. All products are shipped frozen.

Want a 10% discount on Joan's GF Great Bakes? Use code gfreefun at checkout for online orders only.

Joan's GF Great Bakes
90 E. Merrick Rd.
Freeport NY 11520
516-804-5600

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoansGF
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/joansgf

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer