counter on blogger
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Gluten-Free Fun Turns Five!

Today is the five year anniversary of this Gluten-Free Fun blog. Wow. I can't believe it has been FIVE whole years already. Where did the time go?

I started this blog with the strong encouragement from my friend David Fischer, continued this blog when I realized I had a few readers, and branched out to Facebook and Twitter when I realized I had regular followers. I still cannot believe all of the support I have received and the friends I have made through Gluten-Free Fun over the past five years. I am both grateful and humbled.

Thank you all for your support over the past five years. I have said this before and I will say it again, if it wasn't for my dear readers I wouldn't keep going.  Thank you!!!




Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger ackdavis said...

Happy Birthday GFF Erin. Many more postings to come, and with your talents, they'll be informative, Gluten Free and fun! Thank you!

Blogger Katie said...

Congratulations! Love all you put out there. Thanks so much!

Blogger Katie said...

Congratulations, Erin! Love all the GFF fun stuff you put out there -- thanks so much!

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2007, © 2013 Gluten-Free Fun
footer