counter on blogger
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Mini-Hiatus for Gluten-Free Fun
Hello Dear Readers,

I wanted to let you know that my posts will be less frequent in the next week or so. In the spirit of being a true New Yorker, I am running myself ragged and need to step back from something. Unfortunately, that something has to be this blog for the time being. I have more than 12 "draft" posts ready to go for you all, but I just don't have the time or the mental energy to finish them up at the moment.

With a full-time job that is getting busier by the minute, a successful Meetup group that feels like a second full-time job, more social media accounts than I can count on one hand, and oh yeah... another freaking health issue shaking its ugly head in my direction (not mold related), I need to take a mini-hiatus from my beloved Gluten-Free Fun.

But not to worry, I will be back soon enough.

If you know me or have been reading my blog for the past 4 1/2 years, you know I can't stay away for long. I miss writing, miss reading your comments, and so much more. This blog has truly become an extension of me more than I could have ever imagined. My thinking cap has been on for months and some of my "big ideas" will come to fruition soon enough. It's going to be exciting times, but for now I need to listen to my body and my head and take a step back.

Please continue to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I'll be there. I can't go cold turkey now, can I? :-P

Thank you for all being so faithful.

xo,
Erin, Gluten-Free Fun

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your time away will be restful...if you need anything, tweet me! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer