“MY GROCERY MASTER” iPHONE APPLICATION
LAUNCHES RECIPE CHALLENGE
FOR SPECIALTY DIETS
Enter Your Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free or Kosher Recipe For A Chance To Win A Trip to San Francisco or New York City!
DEADLINE: August 31, 2011
KENSINGTON, MD (May 2011) — My Grocery Master, the application has been helping people find specialty food products on their iPhone, iPod Touch and iPads wants to know what YOU create with the products you find from the application. Whether you look to the My Grocery Master to assist you in following a gluten-free, lactose-free of kosher diet, we want you to tell us your favorite recipe.
The application, My Grocery Master, allows users to browse and search a database of over 100,000 specialty food products, 360 name brands and over 100 supermarkets. “We’re delighted to save people time and energy looking for the products they need by making them available at the convenient touch of a button,” says Steven Friedman, President of Nosh Maven LLC. “We are thrilled to invite our users to engage in this first-ever “My Grocery Master Recipe Challenge”.
From April through July 31, 2011, people across the United States are invited to share their best recipes; gluten-free, lactose-free or kosher, for a chance to win a trip to San Francisco or New York City! Nine finalists, three from each category will receive a $100.00. Three first place winners, one from each category will receive $250.00. One overall grand prize winner will win an all expenses paid weekend getaway for two in San Francisco or New York City. Judging will be based on taste, creativity, ease of preparation and adherence to theme. So whether you have the best gluten-free appetizer, best kosher entrée or lactose free dessert we want to hear from you!
Entering is easy! Go to My Grocery Master’s Facebook page and click on the contest tab or go to www.mygrocerymaster.com and click on the contest banner. Be sure to read the Official Rules, then fill out the submission form and, enter your recipe and recipe photo. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on July 31,, 2011. No purchase of the application is required to win.
“My Grocery Master” App Features:
· Database of over 100,000 products for Kosher, gluten-free and lactose-free diets
· Over 360 name brands
· Future updates to include searches for Vegan, Organic and diabetic suitable diets
· Search by store location, category, classification and brand of product name
· Frequent, FREE updates with new products and brands that are consumer driven.
· Includes most Top 100 grocery store chains in the country that provide online data and the leading online grocery stores. Not all of the Top 100 grocery stores in our supplier group provide online data.
· One-touch link to the “My Grocery Master” website providing recipes and more information
· No connectivity required unless you utilize the one-touch website links
· Save searches for easy future access (such as “Beach House”, “Grandma’s Condo”, etc.
· Driving directions to store included
· “Tell Us” feature which enables consumers to provide direct feedback and store suggestions
“My Grocery Master” is available at the Apple’s App Store in the iPhone and iPod Touch.
*My Grocery Master is based on online data provided by supermarkets. Information may vary depending on your location.
For more information please visit: www.mygrocerymaster.com.
About My GroceryMaster.com
www.mygrocerymaster.com offers people easy and convenient access to specialty food needs. Nosh Maven LLC launched its first iPhone application “Grocery Master” to meet the needs of the growing population of people who seek out specialty food where ever they may be. For more information, updates and specialty diet recipes log onto www.grocerymaster.com.