counter on blogger
Monday, February 28, 2011
Gluten-Free Fun Nominations
If you are reading this blog, hopefully you are a fan. It is my fans that helped me win Best Gluten Free Website, Blog or Social Site Winner at GFreek.com in the beginning of the year. You all voted and I won, which was such an honor. Thank you all!

Now, it looks like some fans have nominated me in the Women's Health blog contest. Until a blog reader emailed me to tell me about this blog contest and that she voted for me, I had no idea it even existed. I think it would be wonderful if a gluten-free blog made the Women's Health blogroll, especially if it is Gluten-Free Fun! I encourage you to vote today!

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/features/blogcontest

Here are the details:

Nominate your favorite blog for the Women's Health BLOGS WE LOVE round up! We're looking for the best fitness, health, weight loss, and lifestyle blogs on the web and we need your help!

Just submit your favorite blog in the entry form below (you can submit as many as you like). Then come back to vote on the top submissions at the end of March!

Want to nominate your own blog? Go right ahead! If you're selected as one of the BLOGS WE LOVE 2011, we'll share your story with our readers and send you a nifty Women's Health badge for your page!

Remember to share this contest with your followers and friends and be sure to use #WHbestbloggers to track the conversation on Twitter.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/features/blogcontest

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, friends, rally! Hope you win, Erin!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer