counter on blogger
Monday, February 7, 2011
Gluten-Free Donut Love
What says I ♥ You like a gluten-free Cinnamon & Apple Donut?



I got some free samples of the Kinnikinnick Valentine's donuts the other day. I have been trying to cut back on sugar so after three days of no sugar, I needed one of these donuts. It was totally worth it. They were sweet, but not too sweet, and had a subtle hint of cinnamon. I didn't realize taste the apple, but I didn't mind. These were yummy and small enough to not make me feel too guilty about breaking my sugar fast.

Special for the Valentine’s Day season, Kinnikinnick Foods, leading provider of gluten, dairy and nut free baked goods, is launching a super moist donut with apple puree and cinnamon, topped with a cinnamon glaze and hot pink cinnamon icing.

These donuts are available until February 28th only on the Kinnikinnick website or by calling toll free 1-877-503-4466. Get some for the one you love (and some for you too!).

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer