counter on blogger
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Nature's Path Gluten-Free Cereals










I recently received two boxes of Nature's Path Organic Gluten-Free cereal. One box was Crunch Vanilla Sunrise and the other one was Crunchy Maple Sunrise. I decided to share my cereal with my two favorite people in the world, my gluten-free nieces A&E. As most toddlers are, A&E are very picky eaters. Add in the gluten-free, dairy-free, and egg-free aspect of their diets and things eating is sometimes a chore for them. I was glad to get these cereals in the mail because there were no ingredients that needed to avoid. They came to visit me in early November and gladly were eating right out of the box! (Mommy doesn't let them do that, only their #1 Aunt does!) They really liked the "Na-Nilla" the best and they kept asking for me for more. If the opinions of two adorable twins doesn't sell the product, I don't know what would! Except of course that it is gluten-free cereal and tastes delicious, of course.

From Nature's Path:
"Gluten-free cereals that are tasty enough for everyone at the breakfast table to enjoy…too good to be true? Not so with the two newest whole-grain, gluten-free cereals from Nature’s Path Organic Foods. Crunchy Maple Sunrise and Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise deliver an organic blend of corn, rice, flax, quinoa, buckwheat and amaranth, and are a sweet and nutritious option for those avoiding gluten. But don’t worry, with yummy maple and vanilla flavors, there’s plenty of great taste for everyone at the breakfast table, not just gluten avoiders!

Nature’s Path’s new Sunrise cereals provide gluten avoiders with whole grains, fiber and are a good source of Omega-3’s. Unlike many gluten-free cereals which forfeit nutritional benefits and add excess sugar to improve taste, the Sunrise cereals prove you can have it all. And, because all of Nature’s Path products are organic, that also means they don’t contain artificial preservatives or additives, genetically modified organism (GMOs) or synthetic pesticides – something everyone can feel good about."


Crunchy Maple Sunrise

INGREDIENTS: Organic whole grain corn meal, organic evaporated cane juice, organic brown rice flour, organic yellow corn flour, organic inulin, organic quinoa puffs, organic maple syrup, organic flax seeds, natural maple flavor, organic buckwheat flour, organic quinoa, sea salt, organic amaranth, organic molasses, tocopherols (natural vitamin E). Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts and soy.

Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise

INGREDIENTS: Organic whole grain corn meal, organic evaporated cane juice, organic brown rice flour, organic yellow corn flour, organic inulin, organic quinoa puffs, organic flax seeds, natural vanilla flavor, organic buckwheat flour, organic quinoa, sea salt, organic amaranth, organic molasses, tocopherols (natural vitamin E). Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts and soy.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger LV said...

Neat! I'm so glad you posted about this. I'm excited to see the vanilla crunch cereal that is gluten free! Before I found out I was a Celiac, I used to eat some cereal that had vanilla clusters in it (heck if I can remember what it was!) and it was one of the few sweetened cereals I've ever liked. I can't wait to try this one!! I'm quite sure that my long adjusted taste buds will devour it and not even notice that it's GF. Thanks again.. I LOVE YOUR BLOG. Lisa

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer