counter on blogger
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Coupons

As seen on About.com: Celiac Disease and BeFreeForMe.com, Betty Crocker is now offering coupons for one free box of their new gluten-free mixes.

I called today and they ran out of coupons!! This is so sad, but it just goes to show you that these new gluten-free mixes are in high demand. I hope that General Mills opens up this offer for free coupons again. I also hope this helps to increase the gluten-free product offerings from General Mills in the future.

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Hi Erin,

I called a few weeks ago and they still had them. So sorry that they are out now.

I have made the cookies and they are really good!

Best,

Pam
www.alovefornewrecipes.blogspot.com

Blogger I Am Gluten Free said...

Oh well. I'll still buy the mix - I can't wait to try it. I usually make cakes from scratch, but every once in awhile, you need to make a quick dessert and the Betty Crocker mixes will be perfect. Plus you can doctor them up by adding stuff (for example, add choc chips to the brownie mix). Thanks!

~Ellen
www.Iamglutenfree.blogspot.com

Anonymous sample said...

Coupons and free sample products are the most used marketing strategies because they are so well received by costumers.

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer