counter on blogger
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Gluten-Free Dolphin Swim
Ok, so this isn't necessarily about anything gluten-free but I recently went on a wonderful and much-needed cruise on the Norwegian Spirit. I plan on posting about my awesome gluten-free experience soon; Norwegian was super accommodating to the gluten-free diet.

In the meantime, here is a video of me swimming with the dolphins in Cozumel, Mexico. (And they were eating a fish-only diet so technically it was a gluten-free experience!) It was such a fun day in Cozumel, as you will see from the video. Look for me around 0:56, 3:04, 6:03, and 6:19.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So unique, with the dolphins! You obviously had a terrific time. You know how to do GF on your terms, for sure. Fun share!

I also appreciate that you aren't posting the same as everyone else. I like hearing, learning about trends, solutions, problems approached by positively managing GF. Not being around the Big Apple, it's helpful to see what's happening and might be in our area, if we're fortunate. Keep up you different perspective, Erin. It's marvelous.

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer