counter on blogger
Friday, June 29, 2007
Gluten-Free Nieces
I am now the proud aunt to beautiful twin nieces named Anna Deborah and Emma Jeannine. When my sister was pregnant, she asked "What happens if the babies need to be on a gluten-free diet?" I said "Let their aunt Erin spoil them with a ton of gluten-free kisses, hugs, and cookies." I am thrilled that my sister, brother-in-law, and my darling nieces are all doing well. I will be up visiting them for 4th of July week and will be sharing my gluten-free love. I am also hoping to make it to Elizabeth's, part of the Gluten Free Restaurant Awareness Program (GFRAP).

Anna and Emma

Labels: , , , ,



6 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. G.F. said...

BEAUTIFUL babies!!!

Congrats!

Blogger David Marc Fischer said...

They are so adorable. Tell your sis that they will be a fun ride. If she needs a twin mom to ask questions of, feel free to send her my email.. My twins are 8 now and so much fun. Gluten-free too for the past 6 months.
Jean Layton

Blogger THE WALK-IN said...

Congrats! They are beautiful!

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you everyone! I can't wait until Thursday when I get to see my beauties again!

Blogger Karen said...

So sweet!- and great blog as well! I look forward to reading more.

Karen
http://glutenfreefoodreviews.com

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer