counter on blogger
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Gluten-Free Goodness on Flickr
As I am sure many gluten-free eaters (and foodies alike) can relate, I often take pictures of my gluten-free food and gluten-free restaurants I have been to. When searching around on Flickr, I noticed I am not the only one who does this. In January, I started a Flickr group called Gluten-Free Goodness. I encourage all of you to get our your cameras and start clicking away at your gluten-free food, trips to gluten-free restaurants, or anything else pertaining to gluten-free or Celiac Disease. You can then join the Flickr group and started posting your pictures to the group.

If you have any specific questions about Flickr or the group, email me at any time.

Gluten-Free Goodness on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/glutenfreegoodness/

Here are some pictures from our pool of images

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer