counter on blogger
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
New NYC Celiac Disease Meetup events just posted


As many of you know, I am co-organizer of the New York City Celiac Disease Meetup group. We have had a bit of a hiatus due to busy schedules, crazy work life, and some unpleasant banter on our Meetup message board. I am happy to announce I have just posted two new events for June. I cannot guarantee that I can make both or even one event but I hope to do my best to get there. Side note: My sister is expecting twins girls any day now so I will be dropping all of my work stress to go meet my nieces!!

Our upcoming events (of course!) revolve around gluten-free dinner. We have had very successful dinners there in the past I look forward to eating lots of gluten-free food at these upcoming events.

June 5
7pm
Dinner at Gourmet Land
1588 2nd Ave
New York , NY 10028
212-772-8700

June 27
7pm
Backyard Dinner at Peter's Gourmet Diner
1606 1st Ave
New York 10021
Btwn 83rd & 84th St
Phone: 212-734-9600

For more information about either event or to learn more about our Meetup group and other Celiac Disease Meetup groups, please visit: http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/1/

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Sadly i will be out of town again for the Peter's meetup, but I would love to grab dinner sometime when you are up for it. I still haven't been to Gus's!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer