counter on blogger
Monday, April 30, 2007
Gluten-Free Vendor Fair (Part 1)
David, of Gluten-Free NYC fame, beat me to it with his awesome pictorial posting of the second annual Gluten-Free Vendor Fair from yesterday. It was an amazing event, with over 1400 people attending the fair. It was wonderful to see so many familiar faces and to meet many fellow Celiac bloggers, such as Mike and Laura Eberhart of Suretalent Books, and to eat many gluten-free goodies. Stayed tuned for my pics and posting soon.

____________________________________________

In other news, I got a nice b-day present from David, of Gluten-Free NYC and the Gluten-Free NYC Boutique, last week at our April Meetup. He gave me one of his new magnets. I think the concept of the GF in the alphabet is really fun and even funnier is that it took me a few minutes to figure out that the G and the F were transposed... I blame it on the wine at Bistango. ;-)

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer