counter on blogger
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Jules Thin Crust Pizza
I had the pleasure of ringing in the new year with some delicious gluten-free pizza from Jules Thin Crust in Doylestown, PA. There are hundreds of combinations of toppings with only one topping to avoid (the sausage is not GF). The gluten-free pizzas only come in medium which was enough for dinner and two meals of leftovers. I had a pizza with tomato, basil, arugula, garlic, mozzarella, and tomato sauce which was outstanding!!!






If you are in the area, definitely check out:

Jules Thin Crust
78 South Main Street
Doylestown, PA
www.JulesThinCrust.com

Labels: , , , ,



1 Comments:

I LOVE Jules Thin Crust. They also opened a location in Newtown, PA. My family is from that area, so whenever I visit I order a few gluten free pizzas and freeze them. YUM!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer